Sunday 26 April 2009

Lapin S.E.N.S

Travelling on My Couch





Music helps me to remember. Whenever I travel, I bring with me music.
As I walk down the streets of Paris, along the fishing port in Tokyo, in a train across India.
The resounding music of S.E.N.S. seem to carve the images I see into memories and engraves them in my mind.
And each time I listen to these pieces of music, those images appear to me once again.
Here in my dim little room, I travel to a faraway land through the music of S.E.N.S.

On a fateful day, I found the piano scores to my favourte S.E.N.S pieces in Kinokuniya...
Only to lose them on yet another fateful day.
To my despair, I realised that the scores were no longer in publication.

After a 3 weeks wait, HMV Japan answered my prayers...
Yes! It has arrived... the lost scores of S.E.N.S...airflown from Japan!
How more authentic can it get!!!

I hope the person who has taken my original scores will enjoy the pieces as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment