Sunday 17 May 2009

Left Overs?

How my leftovers drove away my Monday Blues...





I was in the mood for more homecook food so I decided to
put some leftover from the dinner I made the night before into my lunch bento.


Ingredients:
Japanese Pickled Vegetables
Japanese sardines seasoned and grilled with yakitori sauce and sesame
Japanese short grain rice seasoned with bonito onigiri mix
Grilled Japanese Sweet Potatoes



Was gonna throw in some steamed broccoli
but decided I wanted to make space for my sweet potatoes!
Most of the raw materials were airflown from Japan at the Food Fair in Isetan Scotts!
As for the lunch box, I got it on my last trip to Hong Kong! Cool ya?

Of cos, like good old Japanese, I wrapped it all up in a furoshiki.
Chose a green one this time!



Care to join me for lunch?


2 comments:

  1. I want I want! ... To eat your lunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. er..... what happened to my lunch huh??? and i think it's quite unfair come to think of it. licia is so near melville lo. pooo

    ReplyDelete