Saturday 8 August 2009

Tea Cafe @ Seah Street

Haven of Solace

Here's the little hideout Linz had wanted for me to celebrate my birthday.
Unfortunately, this place has odd operating hours.
11am to 7pm and closes on Sundays!
They do events at other times.
I had the whole afternoon to myself and decided to check it out.

Ordered Japanese Gyokuro tea.
It has a noble mellow and refreshing taste.
Great for beating the heat and the haze.
The set came with sweets and a lil pastry to go with tea.




The preparation area is right in the hallway.
3 white rustic looking square sinks and a spiral staircase in the workarea.
A touch of nostalgia.





Lots of room and comfy sofas!
I spent the afternoon reading at that table by the window. Bliss.
They really look into fine details.
Even the toilet was inviting!





A little white china globe with a dreamy assortment of Space Candies inside!
Tea Cafe has an upper deck I have yet to explore!!!
I'LL BE BACK!

1 comment:

  1. Oie! are you sure it's at Liang Seah street? Went there and couldn't locate it.

    ReplyDelete