Friday 26 March 2010

Piano Island

Gulangyu

Piano island...
it sounds like a dream when Linzy told me about it.
An island of music, where you hear the sound of piano along the streets,
And every household seem to be nuturing a budding musician.
So here I am... on Piano Island.
Maybe the air here will make me a better musician?



MOGO Hotel
My Refuge

My hotel is 2 minutes away from the jetty on Gulangyu.
Everything seem to revolve around this part of the island,
I can return to my hotel half a dozen time each day!
Room 301...my refuge.
That's the bathroom with rain shower beyond my bed
Isn't this cool!
It's got wooden flooring like a spa!

As usual, I stock my ration for the week.
Sausages, instant spinach soup, beef cubes!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, it is good to see you on blog again. I love the hotel you stayed in. Look so cool and cozy.

    Update more often yah, and check out my blog too, ok?

    ReplyDelete