Sunday 4 April 2010

Dinner on Piano Island

My Gulangyu TV Dinner

It was really cold on the first night
I found lil restaurant serving local treats
Decided to take-away knowing how huge the portions are
Dinner for the night...
Famous Fuzhou Shark Meat Fishballs with Shuo Bak Chang!



This is really yummy...
But check out that chunk of fats!!!
Oooo...super sinful
I allowed myself only a tiny bit


Didn't do much on this first day
Loiter around MOGO
And stroll along Long Tou Lu (Dragon Head Street)
Went to a nearby bookshtore and found lots of music books!!!
A book on finger practice by Lizst
A book entitled The Complete Pianist...
I spent the next few days reading that


An aluminuim tin can mug from my favourite store.. FEN
I used it to make my instant spinach soup

No comments:

Post a Comment